- They always come out at night. When it's 1:00 or 2:00 AM, most of the good hashtags are born.
- They are as viral as the vampires bites. Once you get them, you start sharing them with every one.
- You like to read about them, but you fear them when they attack you.
- Vampires are immortal, well, this time they ain't the same, since most of the hashtags don't live more than one day or so, but #Jan25 and #CairoTraffic are examples of immortal hashtags.
- Male vampires attack females ones and vice versa yet they like each other at the end, so does male and female tweeps, they attack each other and the opposite sex habits in the hastags yet they enjoy reading those hashtagged tweets by the opposite sex.
Sunday, December 4, 2011
5 Reasons Hashtags are like Vampires
Funny or Nostalgic Hashtags are like Vampires, especially in the Egyptian twittosphere, and here are the reasons: